Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thing 15: Itsy Bitsy Etsy




I've ordered from CafePress, they have a great variety of library oriented merch. I wear there "I'm a Librarian, Don't Make Me Shush Your Ass" t-shirt when pitching for our town softball league--my pitching might not be intimidating, but my t-shirt is. I've never seen Zazzle before and I enjoyed browsing through the custom skateboards. I plan to share this site with my son. Here's a timely design. Spoonflower is a great site and I'll be sharing it with some quilter friends. The Punk Quilter shown above is one of the designs created by a contributor, Blue Nickel Studios. The sites I looked at encourage the artistic process without worrying about execution or production. The possibilities are endless for crafters and entrepreneurs.

No comments: